Here are a few things I highlighted with the children:
1. The dioramas should highlight a landmark or landform from the assigned state.
2. Paragraphs should be about the landmark/landform - NOT general information about the state.
3. Paragraphs are due January 10.
4. Dioramas are due January 17.
5. In the packet you will find:
*an overview of the project (including a model paragraph and a picture of a model diorama)
*FCAs - this tells the children exactly what we will be grading
*a list of steps children can take to complete the project
6. Families are invited to the State Fair. Please save the date! January 19 at 8:45.
The State Fair is always a highlight of the year! I hope you and your child have fun with this. I can't wait to see the finished products.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.